Pursue incredible moments with the intuitive DX-format D7500. Designed to be agile, the D7500 packs a 20.9-megapixel CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 5 image-processing engine into a durable and compact body, while an ISO range from 100 to 51200 gives you the freedom to shoot detailed images even in harsh lighting conditions. With its 51-point autofocus system and a continuous shooting speed of approximately 8 frames per second, this camera is a paragon of fast-paced shooting. The D7500 records up to 4K UHD/30p videos in breath-taking detail, so you can take your passion to the next level. Seamlessly shoot and share on the go with SnapBridge, an app that automatically transfers your images to your smart device via Wi-Fi®. Whatever your subject, the D7500 will always deliver reliable and unparalleled performance with every shot.
- Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
- Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
- 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability
- 4K Ultra HD and 1080p Full HD video with stereo sound, power aperture control, auto ISO, 4K UHD Time-Lapse and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App.
Follow your passion wherever it leads.
8 fps continuous shooting
Improved buffer for shooting RAW
Powerful focusing system
Tilting 3.2-inch touchscreen
Up to 950 shots* on one battery
DSLRs excel at energy efficiency, and the D7500 is particularly efficient. Capture approximately 950 shots on a single battery charge.
*Per CIPA standards, with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi turned off
4K ultra HD video